Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fantasy

I love Fantasy!  Fantasy football, that is.  I'm one of those girls who dig watching good football.  I started a league with some of my Indies friends and I am in 2nd place.  However, I do have a 2nd team on there, but I am not paying to much mind to it because I realized how unfair it was for me to start another team in the same league.  My good reason is that I didn't want anyone to have a bye week because of the uneven number of teams.  But now I feel bad I did because DH says it's unfair.  I didn't realize that and now I think I should apologize to my league members.

Anyway, I love football and I love my Chargers.  I made a booboo last week and benched SD's defense.  What in the world was I thinking after last week's game?

Gosh I love FOOTBALL!!

1 comment:

Mar said...

You dont have to apologize.....you did it so our league could get going. I dont mind if you have two teams.....

I just wish my team didnt suck so much. Im ditching players left and right. Ugh...