Monday, December 29, 2008

2009 Givens & Leisures

In random order, I hope to accomplish the following in 2009:

The givens...
  1. pray more (for continued blessings and the less fortunate)
  2. lose weight (ideally 30 lbs, realistically 15 lbs)
  3. exercise more (I ran last week so I kinda started early!)
  4. get my M.A.
  5. have someone help me organize my life
  6. give/donate a LOT of my things
  7. even though I don't want to, do more chores
  8. spend quality time with family
  9. follow up on my health (dental included)
  10. be more financially responsible
Now onto the leisures...
  1. take a photography/photoshop class
  2. take dance classes
  3. start up yoga again
  4. become either a eucharistic minister or lector
  5. scrapbook more
  6. gtg more often with friends
  7. keep in touch more often
Last few years, I told myself I wasn't going to do them anymore because I wasn't following them.  We create resolutions so that we can better ourselves.  Well this time, I am going to make every effort to follow them.  I know that I can only be a better individual for me and family, just by doing so, especially the givens.

2 comments:

little miss bean said...

love your list... very well rounded, my friend! you can do it! xoxo

Ash, Cat, Kyan and Nakia said...

Thank you Jenna benna! I appreciate that very much! Now I must maintain it.. hehe