Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sleep with Me

"To get the girls to sleep with me, I tell them they are beautiful and pretty."

No joke! Seriously, that came out of the mouth of my five year old son! Out of the mouths of babes!

I asked him where he learned to say that. "No one."

I told him that it would be better for him to say, "To get the girls to like me..." Of course, he asked why. I told him that it didn't sound right if he said it the other way.

Both of our bambinos have grown accustomed to having Mimah (my mom), Nana (my mom's sis), my sis, Lola (Be's mom) or me sleeping with them in their room.

Obviously, he said that without malicious intent. Our lil man has been really good about showering the ladies with his sweet words. The fact that he said what he did though... oh boy, I don't even want to imagine.

No comments: