Sunday, March 31, 2013

89 weeks later

Practically two years later since my last blog... and I remain blessed! I keep telling myself that I would make a conscious effort of blogging more, but I have taken a different approach on blogging as I blog on IG, also known as Instagram. In 89 weeks, I have shared over 500 pictorial insights into my life. Of course, all photos were not only mine, but borrowed photos of quotes amongst those who publicly share. Hashtag fmsphotoaday has attributed to my immense share of photos. FMS is an acronym for the user @fatmumslim on IG, who creates these easy PADs (photo a days). My PADs give my followers an inside peek at the life that surrounds me, the emotions that fill me, and the words that inspire me. Be that as it may, Instagram could perhaps be another trend as was Asian Avenue, MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, etc., but 89 weeks later, I still yearn for that pictorial depiction of how life is seen through the eyes of others, myself including.

No comments: