Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tears wishing

Two years ago today, we lost our Lola Ising to Cancer. Although she lived a beautiful 85 years, I am still sitting here in tears wishing she had been around long enough to meet our babies.

I shouldn't be sad because I know she's in a good place, but if she had only been here to play with Kyan and Nakia, I know that she would love it.

And it's not just today that I feel this way. Every now and then I have these moments and it bums me out. Today is much harder. I just can't stop crying. I keep thinking how happy she would have been to see the smiles on Kyan and Nakia's faces.

Lola, I love you so much. I wish that you had the opportunity to meet and play with the babies. I know I'm being selfish for wanting this. It's just hard that you aren't around. Please continue to rest in peace Lola Ising. Mahal na mahal po naming kayo!



No comments: