Tuesday, November 20, 2007

DANCE

Last night I went to watch SYTYCD.. anyone who knows what that acronym stands for knows that I love to dance! Although I don't or think I will be as good as any of them, I sure would like to try!

I keep wanting to dance even more with Dancing with the Stars and MTB and the upcoming Dance War on tv as well.

My sister and I always wished that my mom put us in dance classes when we were little, but it really wasn't a old school Filipino thing to do. It's okay though. Both of us did get our share of dance in high school. My sister was a cheerleader and I was in color guard, but they called it the Tall Flags and Dance team. It was right when they did away with our Drill Team, which I would have preferred but again, that's okay.

After high school, I continued to take jazz classes at the JC's. I hope to take it up again because all these dance shows are totally inspiring me to do so.

No comments: