Thursday, June 5, 2008

Methodology Books?! Arrgh!

Oh boy, am I in for it now?!

I just enrolled for a methodology course with NU today. It's a class that I need in order to apply for my SS (single subject) credential.

Right now, I'm stressed because the class actually started on Monday so I have to bum rush through all the assignments! But I've got no books!! And they're all due on SUNDAY! Arrrgh!

So I'm going to hit up Borders and Barnes tomorrow.. well I'll call first. I checked online with Borders and it's there, but is it in the store? We'll see.

I also did mass email to my board friends and colleagues to see if any of them possibly have it.

And just in case, for any of my beautiful readers, check your bookshelves for these:
0-13-119111-X Teaching in k-12 Schools Edition: 4 Published: 2006 Author: Eby

0-205-57860-8 Classroom Management for Middle and High School Teachers Edition: 8 Published: 2008 Authors: Edmund T. Emmer, Carolyn M. Evertson


They're pretty new so I've got a challenged ahead of me. Ay yayay!

No comments: