Monday, March 24, 2008

Can't Possibly Imagine

Saw the Sixth Sense today. It's not like I haven't seen it before, but it does still make me sad. I told myself that I was going to write letters to my mahal and our bambinos, should, God forbid, anything happened.

A couple months ago I started one letter..

Dearest Bee,

I can't possibly imagine my life without you. You are and will forever be my soulmate. I can't even type this without crying because I don't ever want to know what my world would be like without you in it.

If you're reading this, then something must have taken me away from this earth. Please know I feel your pain and I know it's going to be hard, but we are so lucky to have the wonderful family that we have to help us in any way.. Well except my family on the financial part.. Haha.

Anyway, mahal ko, thank you for the beautiful life you shared with me. Thank you for the unconditional love you showered me with. I seriously didn't think I'd ever meet anyone, especially with my birth defect. I felt, and I know I shouldn't, but I felt like I was damaged goods. I really didn't think I'd find the perfect man for me.

Mahal, you always made me feel so beautiful even when I clearly wasn't, especially in the morning haha! Oh and of course when I was sick. You took the best care you possibly could of me. How lucky can a woman be.
And that's not the half of what you do for me, our babies and our families. You are so genuine, so caring, and so loving. How ever did I get so lucky?!

Written 1.23.08 mid air AA

No comments: