Sunday, May 25, 2008

It hurts to cry right now. Literally, my right temple hurts when I cry.

Why are you crying?, you ask.

Today, my friend's dad passed away. As soon as my friend found it he was in critical condition, she flew out to him. He passed away this afternoon.

This makes me sad because I don't see my dad as often as I want to. I feel that, while I am an adult, I still need my dad present in my life. I wish he would make time to see me, his grandkids. We are all not getting any younger, especially my babies. I want them to know who their Lolo is.

In addition to thinking about dads, I just finished watching a crier; Patch Adams. We all know this movie is based on a true story. And what a phenomenal story he is.

I am most sad of him losing the love of his life. Incredible tragedy that was. I mean, they had just hit their breaking point. It's sooo sad that it was then her life was taken. I know that this was part of her Master plan, but I can't help but think of what could've been and that just makes me sad.

I'm so emotional right now.

No comments: