Thursday, May 15, 2008

Inactivity this past month

I haven't blogged in almost a month... not cool!

Anyway, I am blogging now even though I should really be sleeping because I've got to be out the door by 7a tomorrow.. or later this morning.

I didn't even get to blog on Nakia's birthday.. awww ;*( I gotta tell ya though, she looked super cute on her day.. SIX different outfits! That was so dang fun!

In addition to Naki's party, I just spent a whole week at school for rehearsals for Pilipino Culture Night (PCN)! Thankfully, all done, but they did a great job. Wished, however, they were more appreciative of my time and effort. Being an advisor feels like a thankless job. But then, that's a whole other blog.

So I shall snuggle between my sheets and see ya when I see ya.. probably tomorrow.. or later.. haha.

No comments: