Monday, July 14, 2008

Catherine State Tennessee?!

I had a dream last night. And I actually remembered it.

I was at the airport getting ready to go to the Philippines with my mom, sister and the bambinos. And it was right then as we are entering the gate, that I remember that I don't have a passport and nor do the babies.

So they tell us we can go downstairs and they can make me one there... hahaha.. like that could really happen. But we went and I got a passport made for me. I was going to call Ashley to come pick up the kids because they didn't have passports either. I was hesitant to call because I thought he'd be in the middle of a game. I know, sounds crazy, doesn't it?!

So we get back up to the gate and they look at my passport and ask my mom if that was correct and she said yes. I look at it and it said, "Catherine State Tennessee". What in the world does that mean?! They asked me to sign something and I sign my real signature and they let me through.

Last I remember was that we were on the plane, minus the babies.

Strange dream... but then again, aren't they all?

Guess I better go renew my passport.. hahaha

No comments: