Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pamilya Update

I figured since I do an update on me, well then I should do one on my family! That way you don't have to wait to read it in our Christmas Annual Newsletter.


Mahal


Kyan Xander


  • This boy blows me away sometimes. Kai knows and recognizes songs and artists. Unfortunately, it's nothing like London Bridge or Twinkle twinkle. Kai will hear "In Da Club" and will immediately say "Usher!"... hahaha or Apologize by One Republic comes on and he'll say, "Gagawockeez!" (Jabbawockeez). And everytime, he will call and point out a hummer.

  • Unlike his baby sister, which you will read more about below, KX is p-i-c-k-y! It is a challenge to get him to eat healthy. Sadly, he's more like me when it comes to eating.


Nakia Jordan


  • Took her first step on June 10th (Hb JS!) and is now working the floor. NJ does occassionally crawl, but she's putting in some major footwork.

  • Niki still eats anything and everything. This girl does NOT refuse food, well when she's full, but for some reason I see no end. Mahal calls her "double fisted" because seriously she has to have food in both her hands. Amazing, this girl!!

  • Can you all say madaldal (muh-dull-dull)? That means talkative. I honestly think she started saying more words than her Kuya Kai. In addition to her babble, she says, "good girl, money, dirty, please, juice, tickle (her first word btw), up, bye, hi, wow, Mommy, Daddy, Mimah, Nana, Happy birthday to you (to you, sounds like "Dewey")", juice, thank you, Kuya Kai (to you, "Cookie").   I think that's just about it.
I know I can add more to this .. and I probably will later, but for now this will do.  :)


No comments: