Monday, July 14, 2008

The C.E. Update

Okay, I have got a few random thoughts that, instead of turning it into several blogs.. here's one:

  • Over halfway done with my first class of the MATLT (Master's of Arts in Teaching and Learning in Technology) program and I'm getting an A!
  • Went bowling the past two days and it was fun! I just might have to make it a regular activity. Even though I am NO good, I enjoyed it tons! Oh and of all things, I'm a goofy bowler. I'm better with my left arm!
  • I also played two games of pool. Although I don't consider great by any means, I won both games! Yay!
  • Loving my dance shows, SYTYCD and ABDC! It inspires me to get out there and dance again. One of these days, I will.
  • I need an organizer. I have way too much stuff and I need someone to help me organize. Seriously, if you can help me, please do!
  • I eat way too much junk food. Someone please remind me that even if Hostess is on sale, don't buy it! I don't even like the way it tastes. I really must stick to the higher quality of junk food.. hahaha.
  • We are now a Pro member of Flickr... so I will be fading out Picasaweb. I'm still trying to figure out a good permanent url. Should I go with AshandCat or BlessedCatherine or Blessed_AshandCat or CatibogJaravata?? Decisions, decisions!

Okay, that's enough randomness.. Hope this finds you all well as you read my ramblings!

Btw, if you are reading my blog, would you say hi? I would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Baby Lyssa said...

Hi Ginang . I saw this link on your facebook & decided to check it out. I enjoy your blogs :)& it's nice to see you are doing well. hehe see you in about a month. <3 Alyssa S

Unknown said...

Hey Cath! I will be straight up honest and tell you this is the first time I've read your blogs. I'm rarely on my gmail account and when I was going through old emails, I found the link to your blog. I'm so behind! But as you know, I have a very good reason...my new boss, ISAAC!! HAHA! Anywho, I hope you're doing well. By the way, sorry we couldn't make it to your birthday shindig. Eric and I were so tired that afternoon. I can't recall why but I think Isaac was being fussy. Also, I your birthday present. Hopefully, we'll see each other soon so I can give it to you. Anyways, take care!!

Mar said...

Hi!! Im reading your blog!! :)

Not everyday, or not even every week, but I do try and check in when I can!