Monday, August 11, 2008

Endless Inbox

We dropped off the bebes at Pre-School this morning. And they didn't even cry. Awww..

I totally trust her with the babes so I have no worries. I just miss them, but I have loads to take care this week.

*get a copy of my SS card (can't find it for who knows what reason!).
*get a MASSAGE
*get my NU transcript
*bring my transcript to my district so I can apply for my Filipino Credential
*go to the Town & Country suites to plan out our VIP Lounge for SDAFF 2008
*FINISH my paper
*do my homework (discussion boards unlimited.. ay yay yay!)
*go bowling haha
*buy tickets for Dark Knight IMAX
*prep for First Day of School on the 19th!
*finish unfinished blogs
*get my hair dyed and cut
*buy birthday gifts for my SIL, Tanya's son and Lee Ann

Oh it's endless.. my inbox will never be empty. And this is in addition to all the other million things that I have yet to do with the house. Unbelievable.

But it's all good. I'm not overwhelmed.. yet.. haha.

Okay, now I have to go and begin these tasks!

No comments: