Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good and Not so Good

O m g . . . has it really been two weeks since I last posted?!

So sorry.. that was terrible of me. I have had many things going on. Good and not so good. I certainly need prayers for the not so good part, which in due time I will share. Btw, it has nothing to do with the other not so good, that yes I did not share. But I do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers.

So a few things that I will certainly elaborate on . . .

*First week of school
*First day of preschool for the bambinos!
*Not so good family news
*Almost done with 2nd graduate class
*Planning and coordinating three early spring 2009 weddings
*New hairstyle
*Events galore in the next 3mos... 4 to be exact!

Okay, well I certainly have work to do! I will post more often, I promise. I will leave you with this...

Pop Art Me thanks to my new MacBook Pro!!

2 comments:

little miss bean said...

sometimes i have so many unfinished posts and thoughts, i don't even know where to begin! thinking about you an dyour "not so good family news". xoxo

testing 1 said...

Thanks for listing me on your blogroll, I've only been blogging a few months and it's cool to "see my name in lights" so to speak. Glad you like it, it justifies sitting at the computer and not doing housework.